As it stands now, Mosley, a former 154 lb. champ will have to fight at a catchweight of 142 or 143 lbs. if he wants Pacquiao to even consider the bout. Mosley would also likely concede a 60-40 money split in Pacquiao’s favor.
When contacted about the proposed fight, Manny Pacquiao said: “No problem, we can fight. As long as we negotiate.”
Other possible concessions given by Mosley:
- Mosley must wear an eye patch during the 1st, 5th and 12th rounds.
- Mosley must wear two spit buckets for shoes in each even-numbered round.
- Mosley must chug a gallon of milk between each round.
- Mosley must wear his shorts around his knees in the 6th and 9th rounds.
- Mosley must wear over-sized, 48 ounce novelty gloves.